Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Baby V {Carrollton and Dallas Area Newborn + Baby Photographer}

Meet the most adorable Baby V!  This was a very exciting session for me because I had the honor of photographing her parents wedding a couple years ago...and now I am blessed with taking her very first photos as well!  I just LOVE doing this--it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!  I adore watching my clients grow and change--it is such a wonderful gift to watch this part of the circle of life, and even though it sounds cheesy, I can't get enough.

Little Miss V was extremely cooperative and sweet...as long as I didn't make her unfold her little arms:)  That was pretty easy to accommodate.  Check out the sneak peeks from her recent session.



Check out the wreath on the right--this was something Baby V's crafty Momma made from the bows she received at her baby showers!  It hangs in her room at home.  Isn't that a cute idea?



2 comments:

kc said...

LOVE!!! i wish that we lived closer:( I would absolutely ove for you to take my new grandbaby,Cohens first pics. I followed you from Studio 10. Would love to see photos of your new home as well:):)

kc said...

LOVE!!! i wish that we lived closer:( I would absolutely ove for you to take my new grandbaby,Cohens first pics. I followed you from Studio 10. Would love to see photos of your new home as well:):)