Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

2012 Holiday Mini Sessions {Allen, Plano, Frisco and McKinney Portrait and Family Photographer}

It's that time of year...time for football games, fall leaves, the state fair and crock pot meals...the return of sweaters (sort of), hot chocolate and all thinks pumpkin flavored!  I love fall, although it always seems so very short here in Texas...as if we go from [blazing hot] summer to two weeks of cooler, gorgeous gold and red foliage...and than one strong storm comes along and blows all the leaves from the trees--launching us straight into winter.

Along with this beautiful time of year comes our Annual Holiday Mini Sessions.  This is always my busiest time, but I find that the majority of my clients who participate in the Holiday Mini Sessions have made it a tradition for their families...and I have LOVED watching each of them grow and change--it's truly such a blessing.  I end up feeling it's a bit like a homecoming for me and I cannot wait to see everyone!

Our dates are later in the months of October and November this year to accommodate the fall sports schedules that should be wrapping up soon!

I know it's difficult to think about Holiday cards while out partaking in all the fun fall activities, but it will be here before you know it, so remember that not only is our Mini Session space limited, our availability for full sessions will be as well! We currently have space in our Weekend Mini Sessions, but there are no FULL weekend session appointments left until the third week in November!

Thank you to everyone who still reads this blog--I promise a facelift and more regular updates are in the plans...it's just less important than photographing all your smiling faces at the moment!  See you soon!

 

No comments: