Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello? Is anyone out there?

Ahem...testing, testing...is this thing on?

Hello everyone out there...IF there is anyone left out there :)  It's been an eternity since I've posted here--it feels almost like I'm typing a message to myself! 
I've been busy working on tons of client work and have sadly let this blog fall to the lowest of my priorities...but, the truth is...I kind of miss it!  I miss the excitement of posting the latest session and being able to come back and look through them in one spot.  I miss talking about my sessions and adding the additional personal touches that make me smile...so, I'm going to try.  That's the best I can promise a the moment, but I'm going to try to get myself back into routine posting and may even go back into the sessions from the past year to highlight some of my favorites! I am looking forward to it--and I hope you will too!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So glad to see you back in the blogosphere!! I have missed you and your gorgeous work!