Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Angel & Josh: Engaged and InLOVE [McKinney Wedding Photographer]

Angel and Josh are getting married! After being together for over 5 years, this romantic couple says it's about time they tied the knot! I had a wonderful time photographing their engagement session in the gorgeous weather--we explored, laughed, battled insane wind...all in the name of capturing their love for each other on film--such a heartwarming sight. I hope that they look back on these images years from now and see the adoration and happiness in their eyes...the silent joy conveyed when they look at each other. Gives me goose bumps! I cannot wait for their big day!

Enjoy your sneak peek guys!

Angel and Josh 1Angel and Josh 10Angel and Josh 7Angel and Josh 2Angel and Josh 3Angel and Josh 9
Angel and Josh 11Angel and Josh 6Angel and Josh 8Angel and Josh 5Angel and Josh 4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow!

Melanie Johnson said...

Thanks Yvonne! It's always nice when we have great material to work with, right?!?!