Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2011 Mini Sessions to be Released This Week & What to Wear

I'm so excited to release the 2011 dates for our annual Fall/Holiday Mini Sessions! Current clients will receive an email tomorrow (9/14), and I'll post the details for the public here on 9/15! In addition, I have a very special treat on Thursday! The studio will be open on Thursday 9/15 from 2:30-6 pm--feel free to stop by to ask any questions, see card samples or just say hello! Additionally, Cricket Martin with Vintage Couture will be here with some items from their most recent catalog (which I adore!). Vintage Couture has some perfect coordinating outfits for your Fall/Holiday sessions--they have stylish options for both boys and girls and they do a great job of providing options so that you can be coordinated without all the kids wearing the same exact outfit! Fall Favorite I love the style, versatility and durability Vintage Couture while my kids love wearing it because it is so comfortable! Too many boutique brands are not comfortable to my sensitive kiddos and their beautiful clothes spend their lives hanging in the closet; however, even my kids get excited when I pull out something new from Vintage Couture--Harper wants almost every dress in the line this fall!
I'm super excited because I get to offer a special for Vintage Couture during our open house! Order something from Cricket at the open house on Thursday or online (see the link below) and you'll receive $5 shipping and a complimentary 8x10 from your holiday session with me! To order online go to: Click HERE! Click "Shop" at the top of the page and Scroll down until you see my name on the list to receive the $5 shipping and 8x10 Hurry, the special only lasts through 9/17!
And here are some photos I took of my kiddos in the Silver Bells line! lunden lundenandharper2 lunden2 Harper1 And here are some of the other options in the Silver Bells Line! IMG_2994c

No comments: