Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Drew is 6 months!

Sweet baby Drew came into the studio last month for a session to capture him in his adorable six month cuteness! Mom, Dad and I all resorted to some pretty silly antics to keep him entertained, but the resulting facial expressions are priceless!

Here are a few from his session!
Macrini4
Macrini7
Macrini5
Macrini2
Macrini3
Macrini1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! What a handsome lil' man.

Shalon said...

so cute!