Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Johnson Girls [On-Location Child Photographer]

Oh my poor blog--how I have neglected you! I'm so sorry that I have not posted in such a long time! I have been soooo busy with fulfilling orders and editing, that you have just taken a back seat to everything else! I am trying to get some blog posts up before I leave for Napa tomorrow (super-cool destination wedding!!!), so stay tuned!

First up, a destination portrait session! Nicole and Brian heard I was going to be in Kansas City for a day and asked if I could photograph their girls. I had no idea what a delight it would be to spend a couple hours with them listening to music and rolling in the grass. What sweet souls! Check 'em out!

IMG_7020

IMG_6762

IMG_6691

IMG_6686-copy

And because I'm such a sucker for a fish face...
IMG_7106

No comments: