Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby Quinlan [Allen, TX Newborn Photographer]

The Quinlan Family, one of my favorite clients and friends, added another angel to their family! I was so excited to meet and photograph baby Liam--he is such a doll! Doesn't he look like his big brother?

IMG_8797

IMG_8811

IMG_8828

IMG_8762

IMG_8774

Sarah and I both got a bit choked up when Owen decided to play with Liam's piggies. He's such a good big brother! Thank you for sharing 'your baby' with me, Owen! Congratulations!
storyboard-copy

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Melanie, you have out done yourself! I am one happy mama and cannot wait to see more!! These are amazing.