Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Burke Trio [Dallas Family and Child Photographer]

I love referrals--they are my primary source of clients, and there is nothing like it when a client I adore refers another client...whom I adore! Pam--thank you so much for introducing Angela to me! I knew the moment I saw these kiddos that I was going to be smitten--just look at them!
One of my all-time favorite sibling shots--I would totally hang this up HUGE in my living room if it were my kids! Oh well, maybe I will anyway :)
IMG_5242
IMG_5463
IMG_5461
IMG_5479
IMG_5515
Angela--enjoy your sneak peek--it's all I could do this evening NOT to continue to edit your images--they are just to die for!
Unfortunately, I suffered 2nd degree burns (a.k.a. blistering and tissue damage) to my right palm, wrist and forearm today! It was a Father's Day Surprise gone wrong! I will likely be a bit delayed on my editing as I attempt to limit the amount of pressure I am putting on this intensely sensitive area over the next few days. I am using cold compresses 24-7, so I am hoping to minimize the swelling and inflammation as quickly as I can!

No comments: