Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Portraits for the 'Non-Picture People' [Allen Family Photographer]

I think I may have converted them! LaShonna's family is one of our first families to experience our new Couture Sessions where we really focus on getting to know who you are and how we can create a truly custom session for your family. Mom and Dad were nervous about how the day would go [cough, cough...with two teenage boys who want nothing to do with family portraits]...but I think we may have just proven to them that it can be fun to have a photographer around! Take a look!
Untitled-3
Untitled-2
IMG_4672
IMG_4721
IMG_4656
IMG_5052
IMG_5035
LOL...this was the pose of the day [thumbs-up]--I just love the motion in this set--it's really fun to click through the files on my computer--it's so cool to see them burst into laughter.
Untitled-1
LaShonna--enjoy your sneak peek--I hope that these images capture that fun soul of a family you have! Thank you for entrusting me with the honor of capturing it!

No comments: