Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Lillian: The Slideshow [McKinney Newborn Photographer]

Little Lilly's slideshow debut is here! Isn't she just the sweetest little thing?
Click HERE to see the full size version!


[P.S.--yes, it really is 3am...and I am going to bed right now since I'll be up in 3 hours!]

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love the pictures and the song Rylee and I both cried when we watched it.