Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Alison & Matt: Engaged and In Love [Houston Engagement Photographer]

Alison and Matt are troupers! Not only did they drive all the way from Houston for their engagement session, but they also did it despite the frigid temperatures and insane wind! Despite the environmental set backs, Alison and Matt remained calm and optimistic--I just LOVE that! I am so excited to photograph their destination wedding in July!




1 comment:

Abbe said...

Love 'em..I love how everything you do is unique!