Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Vanbebber Girls [Lee's Summit Child Photographer]

Okay, so maybe I am totally emotional. I get it--I've come to terms with that. I wear my heart on my sleeve...it's part of who I am. But every single time I see this slideshow I cry!
Maybe it's how sweet these precious little girls are...maybe it's because her parents are my husband's childhood friends, maybe it's because we were pregnant and having babies together. Or perhaps seeing someone else's children grow and change in what seems to be overnight reminds me that my own children are also growing up with each passing day.
Grab you tissues, watch the show...and go find your precious little ones to give them a squeeze...
Oh, and when you do...don't be the first to let go.
-Melanie
[not big enough? See the Full-Size Version HERE]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Melanie,

These pics of Mark and Marcie's girls are beautiful! You are such a talented photographer!! Whenever you guys are back in Mo, I would love for you to shoot Landry and Faith!! Hope to see you all soon!

Nichole Johnson