Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rebecca & Matt: Engagement Slideshow [McKinney Wedding Photographer]

Sometimes I meet clients and something surreal happens--we begin talking like old friends...we find we have many common interests...and things just fall effortlessly into place as if it were meant to be. This is how I felt when I met Rebecca and Matt.

I cannot tell you how much I adore this pair! They are a fun, easy going couple that could have a great time no matter where they are. I know this will be a enormous strength in their marriage! And the way they look at each other...let's just say it's pretty clear that they are head-over-heels in love. It's infectious, beautiful and something everyone should experience in life--at least once!

Rebecca and Matt-it was a pleasure to capture your love on film! You guys are a gorgeous couple from the inside out--I can't wait for your wedding in December!

For the large version of the show, click HERE

No comments: