Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Revisiting...

I have been traveling down memory lane this weekend, revisiting the photo shoots from the past year and...trying to get my website up and running before Feb. 1 (cross your fingers!)  Each time I open up a file, my heart begins to flutter as I remember each moment with my clients.  Maybe I am too emotional, but I am so very grateful for the wonderful blessings I have been given this year...and you all are certainly at the top of my list!  T H A N K  Y O U ! 

Here are a couple finessed photos I did for the website..


No comments: