Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm Back! And a New Beginning [Dallas Newborn and Baby Photographer]

As many of you know, my step father passed away last week after a long, hard battle with brain cancer. It was obviously a difficult time for my family and I feel so very blessed to have been able to spend time helping my mother to grieve her loss and begin to make plans for her future. Thank you so very much to all my clients who have offered their condolences, messages of support, and have so generously gave me the time I needed to focus purely on my family without worrying about any editing or deliverable deadlines. My time means more to me than anything in the world, and both my family and I will be forever grateful!

Now that I am back and things are settling down, I thought I should get myself back into gear with my blog posting. I've let it slide quite a bit since the busy holiday season! I'll go back through some of the fall sessions to post them here, but I thought today would be nice to start with a new beginning.

Meet the newest addition to the Love family (they have such a great last name!). This darling little girl is already breaking hearts and wrapping her big brother around her delicious little finger! I had a great time catching up with the family and seeing their beautiful portrait wall constructed with prints from several of our previous sessions--hopefully they'll have an easier time deciding which images to add to the wall from this session than I because there are lots of cute ones!

Giving everyone the 'thumbs-up' (top middle)
Love1
Love2

With her big brother--Mr. Personality. This kiddo always makes me giggle in person and I think it translates into film!
Brotherly Love

Grandma is an avid and skilled quilt maker--the family had at least 10 quilts in various places around the house, so I couldn't resist our own take on 'The Princess and the Pea."
The Princess and the Pea

Our last photo of the day--some conceptual fun. Doesn't she look like a sweet little hatchling?
The Hatchling

No comments: