Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Measels Family [Plano Baby and Child Photographer]

It's sneak peek time! I've been absolutely SWAMPED this week and am desperately trying to catch up! Of course, when this happens I always focus on all my client work prior to blogging and updating my website, etc. so there is much to share!

I'll start with the Measels. I recently photographed baby William at the hospital when he was born in May and the family invited me out to their home for another shoot with some of the family. We had a super-hot day and brilliantly sunny day, but these kids were troupers (not to mention adorable), and we were able to get some family portraits for Mom and Grandma! Enjoy your sneak peek guys!

Measels4
Measels1
Measels2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty! Love the colors and the connections you got here.

Melanie Johnson said...

Thanks Yvonne!