Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Monday, November 9, 2009

The Copeland Family [McKinney Family Photographer]

I recently had one of those--'oh my goodness, I just turned into my parents' moments. You see, I had the pleasure of photographing the Copeland Family for the second time this year, having photographed both children last fall. I have not seen them since last year, so in my mind the kids were much smaller...a whole year younger...a bit more baby-faced, a couple inches shorter...you get the picture. So anyway, I was completely blown away by how they have matured and changed since last year--no joke. I was seriously flustered! I used to cringe when my mom or dad would talk about how much my friends had grown and/or changed...and yet, that was all I could say to these sweet kiddos...I was a blubbering idiot. Sorry guys.

Seeing their transformation motivated me to go home and just stare at my son for about 15 minutes. Watching him play his little video game--while he battled it out with some strange aliens from another planet, I realized with amazement that time is truly flying before my eyes! My own baby is far from a baby any more--much closer to a grown boy than that sweet gushy toddler I like to think of in my head.

Amy and family, thank you so very much for allowing me to photograph your family--it is truly an honor! And thank you for reminding me how quickly our lives are flying by. Your children are absolutely adorable, and without a doubt, the hint of those same sweet faces I met last year is there...it's just wrapped up in a more sophisticated package. I can't wait to see how they change next year!
Untitled-2Untitled-1

No comments: