Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Caden [Allen Baby and Child Photographer]

I am so behind on blogging--it's shameful! I guess the best place to catch up is from the beginning, right? I'll be blogging something every day for a while to get myself back on track--I'm sorry my fellow blog fans!

I can't think of a better post to start with than Caden's 3 year old session. Caden is such a sweetheart and 100% boy! I have been photographing him since he was about 1 and I cannot believe how much he has changed! I cannot help but smile when I see his images--where has the time gone? I am also so very excited because Caden is going to be a big brother very soon to twins-it's a big job, but I sincerely believe that Caden is the man for the job :) What a great big brother he'll be!
IMG_6199 copy
IMG_6392
IMG_6214 copy
IMG_6210 copy
IMG_6206 copy
IMG_6363

No comments: