Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ann & Ben are Engaged! [Dallas Engagement and Wedding Photographer]

Meet Ann and Ben-sweet couple who are getting married in August. The couple wanted to commemorate the magic of their first date, so we revisited the locations via the Dallas Trolley. It was so fun to see them reminisce and reflect on memories from that night!

[Oh--and check out Ann's dress--her mother is an amazing designer and seamstress. Everything I have seen her make is absolutely unique and gorgeous! I don't have one showing the feathers here, but I'll post one of those later!]

After that, we went on a search for some color! Congratulations Ann and Ben, I can't wait for your wedding in August!










Ann was a referral from one of my favorite clients, Nkiru. Check out her event planning site here
On an administrative note, I am playing with my blog and photo size, so please bare with me as we tweak the layout!

No comments: