Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Matt Waldon: The Wedding Slideshow [Dallas Wedding Photographer]

Rebecca and Matt have started a new year and a new life together in 2009. These two people have such a sincere and genuine love for each other that it just radiates and you can't help but get caught up in the emotion. Their story is one that movies are made of: They met at a young age. She says he made her laugh like nobody else and he says she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. They had a whirlwind romance, but life and circumstance drew them apart. Despite going their separate ways for two years, a flame continued to simmer until one day it all fell into place. It's as if their love was waiting for them to be ready for each other...as if they had always been destined to be together.

You only have to meet this couple to feel this energy...the feelings of love and history...and deep commitment to each other and to their spirituality. Their wedding was one of the most emotional and beautiful weddings I have ever attended-the church filled with the people they love-I don't think there was a dry eye in the place!

Rebecca and Matt-thank you for allowing me to be part of this very special and intimate day in your lives. I hope that your life together is blessed beyond your wildest dreams...because the love you have for each other...it's built to last.

To see it in a new window, click HERE



Church: Park Cities Baptist Church-Ellis Chapel
Reception: House of Blues
Coordination: Jordan Browning of Ever After
Band: Diva G & High Maintenance
Videography: Park Cities Video
[will update with additional vendor information as I get it!]

No comments: