Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Baby Love [Dallas Baby Photographer]

Meet the newest addition to the Love Family--Baby D. He is perfect--he embodies all that I love about babies--he's sweet, squishy and expressive. There is so much wisdom and humor in the expressions of our newest companions. It brings me so much joy to share even just a few moments with them and Baby D was particularly fun--check out all his faces. I was just cracking up all over again editing them! Thanks for sharing your precious boy with me!

One of my favorite photos of all time--doesn't he look like he just fell from heaven? Splat.



There is just something about this crying face--I can't pinpoint exactly why, but even though he's crying, it still makes me smile.





2 comments:

Melanie said...

OMG, that first photo is *TO DIE FOR*! Love it!

Sarah said...

Mommy Love and Melanie, these are so great!!! I love his skull cap!!! First one is aWeSomE.