Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Models Needed--Forward to Your Friends!

I am in need of a few models for a project I am working on. The shoot will be taking place the weekend of September 12-14.

Ages 4-12 work best, but I will consider other ages as well. Specifically if you have a very happy baby or a beautiful/stylish teenager! More than one child in the same family works too!

Participants will receive a free session with me, a complimentary 8x10 and 25% off any additional print products.

Please email me for more details (include a photo of your child and your child's age): melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com

In the meantime, here are a few photos of my kids--I take what I can get these days!





No comments: