Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Youngling Family Sneak Peek [McKinney Child and Family Photographer]

Does this darling face look familiar? Little Tiera is one of my favorite models and I was so excited to photograph her again!

What's even more cool is that she has a beautiful mother, aunt and grandmother--check out the other lovely ladies and her sweet cousin Adam below!








2 comments:

PD said...

thanks melanie we did have a blast.
OMG your images are stunning. What post processing are you using?
petraking@rogers.com :)

xx

Dena_Sorensen said...

These are beautiful as usual Melanie. I like the posing.