Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One More Personal Post...

I rarely post photos of my own family, but I wanted to share just one more series. (I promise--I'm done for a while!)
My in-laws have a great tradition of renting a beach house and inviting us all to come for a week. It's always a great time to reconnect and just relax together as a family--I highly recommend it! Well, this year it was Destin, and did not go quite as expected! Lunden fell 3-days into it and broke his arm in two places! We spent the entire day in surgery/recovery and then the next two days trying to keep him comfortable. Even though we did not get to spend as much time at the beach as we wanted, we really enjoyed ourselves and the time we had with our family. All of us are looking forward to the next time! Here's a peek!

No comments: