Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep...

I routinely have the amazing honor to photograph babies being born into this world, and I am proud to say that now I will be donating my time through NILMDTS for families who are experiencing the intense pain of loosing a child.  It breaks my heart, but this organization's mission gives me a warmth in my soul that I cannot express in words.

I have long found this organization to be incredibly passionate and giving.  I recently applied after hearing about a friend's experience at the DWF convention and because the require a portfolio review, I modestly thought I wouldn't be accepted!  Well, I received the word today, and am proud to be among their resident volunteers.  I will be among several in the area and am searchable via their photographer's directory.

I am so proud to share this news with you.  All of you with sweet little blessings of your own--give them an extra long hug tonight and be thankful for their presence in your life every single day.  I know I will.
Love,
Melanie

1 comment:

Paula Hickson Photography Blog said...

Hi Melanie! I'm Paula(photobugbaby) from ILP...Just wanted to say congrats on being accepted into such a wonderful organization...I hope with more time and skill that I will one day be able to offer my services to these wonderful families. It takes an awesome, selfless, person to be able to do what you're going to do..so good luck with this and God Bless! By the way, i LOVE your images..i haven't seen one yet that didn't make me gasp!!

Paula:)