Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The BEST job in the world...

Did you know that I have THE BEST job in the world?  I really do not intend for that to sound conceited and pompous, but really...I HAVE THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!!
Today I watched a beautiful baby boy come into this world and to an incredible family...AND I was invited to photograph a sweet, sincere and genuine young lady's wedding.  Seriously!  Both of these families were strangers to me until they inquired about my photography services...and now I will be there experiencing and sharing in some of their biggest memories of their lifetime--monumental changes to the lives they know...and they want me there to experience and document it.  Wow.  I am blown away.

So powerful.  So emotional.  So blessed.

You all touch my heart in amazing ways, and I am truly grateful.

t h a n k  y o u!
-M

No comments: