Attention Clients and Friends--EMAIL PROBLEMS

It was recently brought to my attention that I may be missing some email contacts submitted via my website. If you have emailed recently (or ever) and NOT heard back--I am so very sorry! I answer ALL of my inquiries, usually within the day! Please contact me at melaniejohnsonphoto@mac.com directly OR call me at 214.250.6891
Thanks!
Melanie

Now Booking for Spring!


Welcome green grass and sunshine! We are currently accepting appointments for Spring 2013!

I am usually booked 2 weeks in advance and weekends are a hot commodity, so be sure to give us a call to secure your spot!

As always, please contact me if you have a newborn--those little ones make their own schedules. Thanks everyone!

Friday, November 9, 2007

Lauren & Harper

Lauren & Harper share a special bond--I tried to capture it here in these photographs, but I don't think it is something you can get in a tw0-dimentional object-it's too pure and special.

I love the slide show because of the "movie" feel, but I'm posting some of the colored photos too because they are great as well. Isn't she beautiful?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Melanie, this is Lauren's grandmother. I loved seeing the pictures and definitely know how much she adores both Harper and Lunden. Your whole family is special to her, for that matter!

I really like your pictures a lot - you have a real talent in capturing the personalities of the people you're shooting. Love the unique compositions too!